Follows up well to my last post
My name is S. Claus and I'm a switcher.
You'll need Quicktime to view this.
Small note: No, I'm not a Mac fan. The commercial is just funny and nothing to do with Macs (other than the logo) - that's why it's good.
One more note: I know now I will never be as cool as the Japanese. Seriously.
More articles to check out
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago
- Fender actually came correct with the Jag-Stang this time
- $10 fix for Fender Stratocaster tight string tension problem
- Alnico vs. ceramic magnet electric guitar pickups
- This is the proper orientation for a Stratocaster knob
- 2021 Fender Player Stratocaster Limited Edition Surf Pearl
- And then there were two (guitar minimalism)
- The 2,140 Calorie milkshake