Decided to change the font on the blog. Much easier to read now. I'm using computers that have higher resolutions these days and the font size bump is much easier on the eyes. (grin)
For Windows users, the font being used here is called Trebuchet MS. It comes built-in with Windows XP (and Windows 2000 I think). If you're using Windows 95, 98 or ME you may not have the font. It is a free download available here.
Note: The font is NOT REQUIRED.. but for those who want to see the site "in my vision" so-to-speak (heh) you can download and install the font. (grin)
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago