ford excursion drivers are morons
Some idiot that owns a Ford Excursion decided to park his land barge in my apartment complex today. That I can forgive. What I can't forgive is that HALF THE TRUCK was blocking a disabled person's walkway. Nice going, jerk.
Most of the time I see Excursions on the highway, but from time to time you'll spot them in places they just should not be, such as in a crowded grocery parking lot. And, of course, the idiot driving one of these behemoths always tries to get the spot closest to the entrance. Hey moron, if you can afford (much less feed) one of these fat-ass-class vehicles, PARK IN THE BACK AND WALK.
Actually, that's an unfair request, because Excursion drivers CAN'T PARK.
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar