ford excursion drivers are morons
Some idiot that owns a Ford Excursion decided to park his land barge in my apartment complex today. That I can forgive. What I can't forgive is that HALF THE TRUCK was blocking a disabled person's walkway. Nice going, jerk.
Most of the time I see Excursions on the highway, but from time to time you'll spot them in places they just should not be, such as in a crowded grocery parking lot. And, of course, the idiot driving one of these behemoths always tries to get the spot closest to the entrance. Hey moron, if you can afford (much less feed) one of these fat-ass-class vehicles, PARK IN THE BACK AND WALK.
Actually, that's an unfair request, because Excursion drivers CAN'T PARK.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp