ford excursion drivers are morons
Some idiot that owns a Ford Excursion decided to park his land barge in my apartment complex today. That I can forgive. What I can't forgive is that HALF THE TRUCK was blocking a disabled person's walkway. Nice going, jerk.
Most of the time I see Excursions on the highway, but from time to time you'll spot them in places they just should not be, such as in a crowded grocery parking lot. And, of course, the idiot driving one of these behemoths always tries to get the spot closest to the entrance. Hey moron, if you can afford (much less feed) one of these fat-ass-class vehicles, PARK IN THE BACK AND WALK.
Actually, that's an unfair request, because Excursion drivers CAN'T PARK.
9 days until the next newsletter. Don't miss out.
👍 Like this article? Send a tip.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Cheap guitar collectible for end of 2021, Squier Bullet Stratocaster HT
- There's still a need for the Tascam DP-006
- This year's Thanksgiving guitar, Gretsch G5031FT Rancher
- A thing to watch out for with cheap Strat copy guitars
- Burgundy Mist makes an appearance on a very affordable Telecaster
- Two mailing address solutions we don't use but should
- Bad vision friendly watch, Casio W218
- How I feel about the phone these days as a Gen-X in the 20s
- A better green Fender Telecaster
- Living with a high mileage car (over 144,000 miles!)