The price of a postage stamp just went up to 41¢ today, May 14 2007.
I would have never known about this if Pop hadn't told me.
Every time the price of a stamp rises it annoys everyone because you have to buy 1¢ or 2¢ stamps to make your old ones equal the proper amount of the new ones.
However, there is one good thing that came out of the price hike, that being the forever stamp. It means that if you buy these, they can be used to mail letters no matter how high the price of stamps rises. I'm thinking I may pick up a book or two of these just for convenience's sake.
The forever stamp is one of those things the USPS should have done years ago. It's a great idea.
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone