The price of a postage stamp just went up to 41¢ today, May 14 2007.
I would have never known about this if Pop hadn't told me.
Every time the price of a stamp rises it annoys everyone because you have to buy 1¢ or 2¢ stamps to make your old ones equal the proper amount of the new ones.
However, there is one good thing that came out of the price hike, that being the forever stamp. It means that if you buy these, they can be used to mail letters no matter how high the price of stamps rises. I'm thinking I may pick up a book or two of these just for convenience's sake.
The forever stamp is one of those things the USPS should have done years ago. It's a great idea.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing