The price of a postage stamp just went up to 41¢ today, May 14 2007.
I would have never known about this if Pop hadn't told me.
Every time the price of a stamp rises it annoys everyone because you have to buy 1¢ or 2¢ stamps to make your old ones equal the proper amount of the new ones.
However, there is one good thing that came out of the price hike, that being the forever stamp. It means that if you buy these, they can be used to mail letters no matter how high the price of stamps rises. I'm thinking I may pick up a book or two of these just for convenience's sake.
The forever stamp is one of those things the USPS should have done years ago. It's a great idea.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago