Today has been a very, very "trying" day at work. My nerves are absolutely fried. It will be very nice to go home, lay down and relax. The morning wasn't good at all, but I'm hoping the afternoon will be easier. As I write this, my back is stiff which is typical when I get agitated. Right now I just want to go home...
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp