Free Garmin StreetPilot and nuvi Splash Screens
- Right-click and save one of the images to your hard drive.
- Plug in your StreetPilot or nuvi via USB to your computer.
- Go to the GPS drive letter (most likely E or F), expand and look for the folder under it called "splash".
- Copy the image there.
- Disconnect your Garmin GPS from your computer.
- Turn on the GPS and select your new splash screen (instructions are in your GPS manual for how to do this.)
The splash screens below will work with any StreetPilot that starts with c5 (such as c550, c580) and all non-widescreen nuvi models.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see