Free Garmin StreetPilot and nuvi Splash Screens
- Right-click and save one of the images to your hard drive.
- Plug in your StreetPilot or nuvi via USB to your computer.
- Go to the GPS drive letter (most likely E or F), expand and look for the folder under it called "splash".
- Copy the image there.
- Disconnect your Garmin GPS from your computer.
- Turn on the GPS and select your new splash screen (instructions are in your GPS manual for how to do this.)
The splash screens below will work with any StreetPilot that starts with c5 (such as c550, c580) and all non-widescreen nuvi models.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago