frugal tip of the moment: the soap dispenser
I think most people would concur that plain ol' bar soap sucks. It's been so long since I've used soap in that form that I can't even remember the last time I used it.
The only drawback to liquid soap is that it's more expensive. If you wash your hands and face a lot (such as I do) it adds up quick.
Today I decided to purchase a jug of SoftSoap liquid soap along with a soap dispenser. I thought the jug was going to be at least five bucks, but it was only $3.50. Consider how much soap you get, that's cheap.
The dispenser was actually more expensive than the soap itself. I got one of those cool looking ones that has a fading blue. Hey, if you're going to get a dispenser you might as well get one that looks nice. It's also see-thru so I know when to fill it.
Considering a small soap+dispenser is close to two bucks, the cost of the jug and dispenser will pay for itself after two fills. And you get something like six fills out of a jug (possibly more).
I don't know why I didn't do this sooner.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Hamburger: The Motion Picture
- Guys who own stupid expensive and stupid cheap guitars at the same time
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one