As of today I have a Google+ profile, which is here. The Goog has decided to give everyone URLs that look almost exactly like MySpace used to do it, followed by exactly how Facebook used to do it, that being a huge set of numbers nobody will ever remember. I'm sure later on there will be customizable web addresses, but for the time being there aren't.
I bitched about not having a g+ profile only because I didn't have one, but now that I do and have used it a little bit, my reaction is meh. I don't have any compliments about g+ nor do I have any real complaints. There's nothing in the system that's groundbreaking, new or even interesting for that matter.
If people want to follow me on g+, that's fine but I'm not going to pester people and say "Dude, you gotta get in on this" because I simply don't feel the fervor.
Anyway, yeah I got a profile, so um.. yeah. Big whoop.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp