Found out that I am considered to be a "2G" (second generation) blogger because I started this blog in 2004, a.k.a. "extrovert" generation. However, I have the characteristics of a 1G because I talk about tech a lot and I also exhibit insular tendencies with this site like 1G's do... so does this make me a G1.5? Who's to say for sure. Detailed description of the generations are here. It is a really old article but a fun read nonetheless.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984