Found out that I am considered to be a "2G" (second generation) blogger because I started this blog in 2004, a.k.a. "extrovert" generation. However, I have the characteristics of a 1G because I talk about tech a lot and I also exhibit insular tendencies with this site like 1G's do... so does this make me a G1.5? Who's to say for sure. Detailed description of the generations are here. It is a really old article but a fun read nonetheless.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see