gAIM is my new best friend
I remember gAIM being just a "linux-only" thing which I did use off and on in the past. When I tried it before, it was okay at best. It didn't really work on Yahoo that much and the interface was a bit on the large side (icons were freakin' huge).
I tried it again today. Everything's fixed now. Icons are proper size, interface is easy, tabbed windows are a dream to work with (truly), and it's just plain cool. I have officially switched from Trillian to gAIM. It's small, clean, works with ICQ, AIM, Yahoo, MSN and several other clients really, really easily. Cool beans.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago