gAIM is my new best friend
I remember gAIM being just a "linux-only" thing which I did use off and on in the past. When I tried it before, it was okay at best. It didn't really work on Yahoo that much and the interface was a bit on the large side (icons were freakin' huge).
I tried it again today. Everything's fixed now. Icons are proper size, interface is easy, tabbed windows are a dream to work with (truly), and it's just plain cool. I have officially switched from Trillian to gAIM. It's small, clean, works with ICQ, AIM, Yahoo, MSN and several other clients really, really easily. Cool beans.
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone