Over the past few weeks I've put on a few pounds (about 4). Not good. The reason I'm gaining weight is basically because my job is stressing me out something fierce and I eat to calm my nerves - and I've been eating nothing but crap.. mostly chocolate. All junk. This has to stop.
It's okay to have a candy bar every now and then, it won't kill you. When you start having a candy bar every day (sometimes two or three,) that's when it's a bit out of control. I have to make a conscious effort to stop eating chocolate and sweets. Unfortunately there's a vending machine less than 15 feet from my cubicle. Not good. Sometimes it's really hard to say no to that machine when your day is full of nothing but stress (and that's every day where I werk).
I've started doing a little overtime on the treadmill, and it's working. I feel better and my stomach is starting to flatten up. There's still a lil' ways to go.. but as long as I stay on track, the pounds should drop off fast.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago