Over the past few weeks I've put on a few pounds (about 4). Not good. The reason I'm gaining weight is basically because my job is stressing me out something fierce and I eat to calm my nerves - and I've been eating nothing but crap.. mostly chocolate. All junk. This has to stop.
It's okay to have a candy bar every now and then, it won't kill you. When you start having a candy bar every day (sometimes two or three,) that's when it's a bit out of control. I have to make a conscious effort to stop eating chocolate and sweets. Unfortunately there's a vending machine less than 15 feet from my cubicle. Not good. Sometimes it's really hard to say no to that machine when your day is full of nothing but stress (and that's every day where I werk).
I've started doing a little overtime on the treadmill, and it's working. I feel better and my stomach is starting to flatten up. There's still a lil' ways to go.. but as long as I stay on track, the pounds should drop off fast.
Like this article?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- You don't need a solar watch
- Is the Bic Soft Feel the perfect pen?
- How to find really cheap new electric guitar necks
- Ridiculous: Ibanez Altstar ALT30
- SX Hawk in Lake Placid Blue is good
- Guitar neck thickness vs. shoulder
- Goodbye 2021
- My mild obsession with pens and pencils
- SX Hawk from Rondo on the way, and why I bought it
- A big problem with many quartz digital wristwatches