gerald ford is eaten by wolves
Gerald Ford died yesterday. When I found out about it, the first thing I thought of was the Saturday Night Live skit with Dana Carvey playing Tom Brokaw, where it's said that Gerald Ford died by being shot, committing suicide by jumping out of an office building, overdosing from crack-cocaine, chopped into little bits from the propeller of a commuter plane, mauled senselessly by a circus lion in a convenience store, and of course, eaten by wolves.
The skit is funny. Check it out. And it's sad that the skit was the first thing I thought about when President Ford died.
Yeah, I know. Shame on me.
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone