gerald ford is eaten by wolves
Gerald Ford died yesterday. When I found out about it, the first thing I thought of was the Saturday Night Live skit with Dana Carvey playing Tom Brokaw, where it's said that Gerald Ford died by being shot, committing suicide by jumping out of an office building, overdosing from crack-cocaine, chopped into little bits from the propeller of a commuter plane, mauled senselessly by a circus lion in a convenience store, and of course, eaten by wolves.
The skit is funny. Check it out. And it's sad that the skit was the first thing I thought about when President Ford died.
Yeah, I know. Shame on me.
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches