gerald ford is eaten by wolves
Gerald Ford died yesterday. When I found out about it, the first thing I thought of was the Saturday Night Live skit with Dana Carvey playing Tom Brokaw, where it's said that Gerald Ford died by being shot, committing suicide by jumping out of an office building, overdosing from crack-cocaine, chopped into little bits from the propeller of a commuter plane, mauled senselessly by a circus lion in a convenience store, and of course, eaten by wolves.
The skit is funny. Check it out. And it's sad that the skit was the first thing I thought about when President Ford died.
Yeah, I know. Shame on me.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago