I unsubscribed from the newsgroups I've been currently reading. Found that I was gettin' a bit snarky in there. For those familiar with the main helpdesk usenet newsgroup, put it this way.. read it long enough and you'll get snarky yourself. Reason? People keep asking the same questions over and over and over, like...
"IE doesn't work."
"Can't send mail."
"Can't receive mail."
Et cetera. The best recent post was "How do I clean my keyboard?" Of course, the best response is "Get a new keyboard". Snark extreme. Or maybe you see a post like "My Windows is slow". Classic response is "Use Linux instead" or "Buy a new computer".
You get the idea.
It's not that the regulars in the newsgroups aren't smart. They're just sick of hearing the same questions over and over again that anyone could figure out just by doing a Google search.
I figured I'd cut out of there before I get too sarcastic. It's best if I just yap about stuff on my own site instead. 😉
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?