I needed a little clock for the kitchen table where I pay my bills and found a nice little travel clock for that at Radio Shack. Reason for buying: I always forget the date. I needed a clock that would display the date whilst I'm writing out bill payments. The clock has a nice little perk: It's an atomic clock. This means it automatically sets the time via radio signal. I have another atomic wall clock in my home office. Very cool to have because you never have to set them, they set themselves.
One of these days I'll have to get an atomic watch (they do exist).. if I ever decide to start wearing a watch again. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Hamburger: The Motion Picture
- Guys who own stupid expensive and stupid cheap guitars at the same time
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one