I needed a little clock for the kitchen table where I pay my bills and found a nice little travel clock for that at Radio Shack. Reason for buying: I always forget the date. I needed a clock that would display the date whilst I'm writing out bill payments. The clock has a nice little perk: It's an atomic clock. This means it automatically sets the time via radio signal. I have another atomic wall clock in my home office. Very cool to have because you never have to set them, they set themselves.
One of these days I'll have to get an atomic watch (they do exist).. if I ever decide to start wearing a watch again. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing