I needed a little clock for the kitchen table where I pay my bills and found a nice little travel clock for that at Radio Shack. Reason for buying: I always forget the date. I needed a clock that would display the date whilst I'm writing out bill payments. The clock has a nice little perk: It's an atomic clock. This means it automatically sets the time via radio signal. I have another atomic wall clock in my home office. Very cool to have because you never have to set them, they set themselves.
One of these days I'll have to get an atomic watch (they do exist).. if I ever decide to start wearing a watch again. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see