Getting the angst out
Earlier today I wasn't feeling too well mentally. To be totally honest, I was worried sick. Am I going to be able to pack up all this crap in time? So I put on perverbial blinders and started packing and cleaning like mad. I think I only took about three breaks. Each one was fifteen minutes or less. Pack, pack, pack. Clean, clean, clean. Repeat. I did this about fifty bazillion times today.
Guess what. I'm now 99% done. I walked around the house a little while ago looking for anything that I might have missed. Then I said to myself Holy crap. I'm like, done.
Guess what else. I feel great. Seriously, I do. All that worry-turmoil going on inside my head is gone - for the time being. 😉
The only thing left is a few small electronic items (phone, cablemodem, et cetera) and clothes. That's easy. As I write this I'm on the last load of laundry. Everything else is washed, including the blankets.
I guess all the hard work I did today (and yeah, it was hard) got out a lot of emotion that needed to get out. Now I can at least say I'm ready (that's the key) to move. Before I wasn't. Now I am.
More articles to check out
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar
- Fender Player Lead II is awful (get the III instead)