Getting the green back button in Firefox
In Windows XP, the default theme in Firefox, called Strata, looks like this:
In Windows 7 however, Strata looks like this:
What are the differences?
In XP, Strata has green directional buttons, a blue refresh button and a gold home button. In 7, everything is blue. Even the background of the menu is this stupid light sky blue.
The reason this sucks is because we were all very used to the way Firefox looked. It was a familiarity we all liked, but then Mozilla had to go and screw it all up by making the browser "feel better" (but not really) by having it "more closely integrated" with the look of the OS it was installed on. Stupid move on their part.
This looks so much better because it brings back the familiar look we all like.
Unfortunately this probably won't last long. Firefox 4 is due in November and this theme probably won't work in it, but whatever I guess. I'll enjoy it while I can.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?