GMC Acadia web site sucks
I am a big fan of GMC vehicles. After all, I own an '05 GMC Canyon. I got this e-mail touting the new GMC Acadia vehicle so I headed over its web site to check it out.
The vehicle is nice, but the web site SUCKS. There's this "see it for yourself link" that opens up a Flash presentation (groan...) and it's SLOW on broadband when loading because it's so BIG in file size.
I got sick of waiting and just said screw it. All I wanted to see was a nice image gallery and some vehicle specs. Instead I'm treated to this corporate "let us wow you with our mad Flash skills" thing.
I wasn't "wow'd" at all. Blatant overuse of Flashturbation.
Hey GMC, here's a hot tip for you:
The next time you program a web site for a future vehicle, try making something that LOADS FAST. None of us care about Flash. We want to see specs, photos, PRICE and so on. That Flash stuff has got to go. Fire your web designer, GMC. Now.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Guys who own stupid expensive and stupid cheap guitars at the same time
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods