Going Northbound blind... somewhat
I just remembered that I still have Pop's Garmin Rino 130 handheld , so we can head up North somewhat blind. We'll still have to use the map because the Rino doesn't do turn-by-turn routes, but it's a start.
Here's some pics of the Rino 130 in action:
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see