Going Northbound blind... somewhat
I just remembered that I still have Pop's Garmin Rino 130 handheld , so we can head up North somewhat blind. We'll still have to use the map because the Rino doesn't do turn-by-turn routes, but it's a start.
Here's some pics of the Rino 130 in action:
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing