Here's something I'm happy to report: Pop made it through surgery without any problems. Sis and I are extremely happy about that (we were obviously worried). He's going to stay at the hospital for another day (possibly two) and then he will be released.
It'll be great to see him again.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see