Google Caching a bit too good?
Read the above link. Good stuff. Turns out the site Perfect10.com (yes, it's porn,) filed a lawsuit against the internet giant Google for caching full size images that subscribers to Perfect10.com would ordinarily have to pay for.
If you don't do what's listed above, every single web page (and image) on your site can and will be cached for retrieval later by a search engine (or two or three or more).
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone