Google hates blogs?
Before I start off my day today, I noticed something a little weird in my server logs. Google barely hits this site, while other engines like MSN and Inktomi (Yahoo) crawl this site like crazy. After doing a lil' research, it seems that Google doesn't "like" sites with feeds on them (xml, rss and so on).
The big G likes to filter a lot of stuff evidently. You won't find too many Geocities, Angelfire or Lycos sites (the good ones that aren't ancient).. and you also won't find a lot of other stuff listed on other engines like MSN or Yahoo. Kinda sucks actually.
Guess the big G don't like this site either. Oh well, no biggie.. just kinda sad and annoying at the same time.
More articles to check out
- Fender Player Telecaster Limited Edition - CHEAP
- The NTTA Texas toll road experience
- Spalted maple wood guitars - why is this still a thing?
- Half a terabyte of tiny storage is cheap now
- The three watches I wear the most
- Dumb guitar on the moment: The light-up acrylic SG
- You really can't beat the value of a Glarry guitar
- Ovation acoustic clone for ridiculously cheap price
- Is a slide rule bezel on an aviation watch worthless?
- Glarry GTL Semi-Hollow Body guitar review