Google hates blogs?
Before I start off my day today, I noticed something a little weird in my server logs. Google barely hits this site, while other engines like MSN and Inktomi (Yahoo) crawl this site like crazy. After doing a lil' research, it seems that Google doesn't "like" sites with feeds on them (xml, rss and so on).
The big G likes to filter a lot of stuff evidently. You won't find too many Geocities, Angelfire or Lycos sites (the good ones that aren't ancient).. and you also won't find a lot of other stuff listed on other engines like MSN or Yahoo. Kinda sucks actually.
Guess the big G don't like this site either. Oh well, no biggie.. just kinda sad and annoying at the same time.
More articles to check out
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar
- Fender Player Lead II is awful (get the III instead)