Google hates blogs?
Before I start off my day today, I noticed something a little weird in my server logs. Google barely hits this site, while other engines like MSN and Inktomi (Yahoo) crawl this site like crazy. After doing a lil' research, it seems that Google doesn't "like" sites with feeds on them (xml, rss and so on).
The big G likes to filter a lot of stuff evidently. You won't find too many Geocities, Angelfire or Lycos sites (the good ones that aren't ancient).. and you also won't find a lot of other stuff listed on other engines like MSN or Yahoo. Kinda sucks actually.
Guess the big G don't like this site either. Oh well, no biggie.. just kinda sad and annoying at the same time.
More articles to check out
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago
- Fender actually came correct with the Jag-Stang this time
- $10 fix for Fender Stratocaster tight string tension problem
- Alnico vs. ceramic magnet electric guitar pickups
- This is the proper orientation for a Stratocaster knob
- 2021 Fender Player Stratocaster Limited Edition Surf Pearl
- And then there were two (guitar minimalism)
- The 2,140 Calorie milkshake