gps club put on hold
A while back I spoke of starting a GPS club. My method for doing this was going to be a site called MeetUp. I was stopped cold because that site decided to start charging money - a lot of money - just for the "privilege" of starting a group there.
No thanks. Not gonna happen. It it were 5 bucks I would have gave it a go, but they want $20 a month. And of course, the site DOES NOT TELL YOU THIS until you sign up. Very shady.
Try to find a price anywhere on that site without signing up. You won't find it. That's the shady part.
Screw you, MeetUp. You have bad business practices and are not up front with your prices. The fact you require sign-up information before full disclosure makes your web site a complete bucket of corporate crap.
More articles to check out
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar
- Fender Player Lead II is awful (get the III instead)