gps club put on hold
A while back I spoke of starting a GPS club. My method for doing this was going to be a site called MeetUp. I was stopped cold because that site decided to start charging money - a lot of money - just for the "privilege" of starting a group there.
No thanks. Not gonna happen. It it were 5 bucks I would have gave it a go, but they want $20 a month. And of course, the site DOES NOT TELL YOU THIS until you sign up. Very shady.
Try to find a price anywhere on that site without signing up. You won't find it. That's the shady part.
Screw you, MeetUp. You have bad business practices and are not up front with your prices. The fact you require sign-up information before full disclosure makes your web site a complete bucket of corporate crap.
More articles to check out
- NUX JTC PRO might be the best guitar looper right now
- Forgotten Fender: The Robben Ford model
- Fender Player Telecaster Limited Edition - CHEAP
- The NTTA Texas toll road experience
- Spalted maple wood guitars - why is this still a thing?
- Half a terabyte of tiny storage is cheap now
- The three watches I wear the most
- Dumb guitar on the moment: The light-up acrylic SG
- You really can't beat the value of a Glarry guitar
- Ovation acoustic clone for ridiculously cheap price