gps club put on hold
A while back I spoke of starting a GPS club. My method for doing this was going to be a site called MeetUp. I was stopped cold because that site decided to start charging money - a lot of money - just for the "privilege" of starting a group there.
No thanks. Not gonna happen. It it were 5 bucks I would have gave it a go, but they want $20 a month. And of course, the site DOES NOT TELL YOU THIS until you sign up. Very shady.
Try to find a price anywhere on that site without signing up. You won't find it. That's the shady part.
Screw you, MeetUp. You have bad business practices and are not up front with your prices. The fact you require sign-up information before full disclosure makes your web site a complete bucket of corporate crap.
More articles to check out
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago
- Fender actually came correct with the Jag-Stang this time
- $10 fix for Fender Stratocaster tight string tension problem
- Alnico vs. ceramic magnet electric guitar pickups
- This is the proper orientation for a Stratocaster knob
- 2021 Fender Player Stratocaster Limited Edition Surf Pearl
- And then there were two (guitar minimalism)
- The 2,140 Calorie milkshake