Great drive home today
What a great drive from work to home today. I got to open up the moonroof and trot along at a leisurely 60mph along I-395. This is the normal speed I drive on the interstate, mostly to save fuel, but today it was because I wanted to cruise. And yeah, cars are whizzing by me at 70+ (sometimes 80+) but you know, I don't care. What's the rush? It's a great day outside. It doesn't matter if you don't have a moonroof or a convertible. You should take it easy sometimes, so you can notice what's around you instead of what's in front of you.
More articles to check out
- To GPS or not to GPS?
- FM rock radio in 2020. Finally dead? Yes.
- The “Hide Away” Freddy King 11th chord
- Stop playing power chords
- What dashcam do you use? Viofo update, 300 days later
- Any good guitars for under $500?
- I bought another SX Furrian
- Metal’s continuing downward spiral
- EMF radiation danger in quartz watches – time to switch to automatic?
- All about TAXI A&R membership, thoughts on whether metal music sells anymore