Great drive home today
What a great drive from work to home today. I got to open up the moonroof and trot along at a leisurely 60mph along I-395. This is the normal speed I drive on the interstate, mostly to save fuel, but today it was because I wanted to cruise. And yeah, cars are whizzing by me at 70+ (sometimes 80+) but you know, I don't care. What's the rush? It's a great day outside. It doesn't matter if you don't have a moonroof or a convertible. You should take it easy sometimes, so you can notice what's around you instead of what's in front of you.
👍 Did you find this article helpful? Be a good doobie and leave a tip
More articles to check out
- State of the watch collection for end of 2019
- Why do we keep going back to the Stratocaster?
- The good and bad of preordering a guitar
- 1989 Squier II Stratocaster rides again
- Casio F-91W cheat sheet
- Did PRS win best black guitar of 2019?
- Black Friday guitars 2019
- The HSS guitar is not a good idea
- Cheap Strat copy replacement necks are sometimes better than genuine Fender
- This is most retro Casio watch released in almost 34 years