For the first time ever I tried a gyro, as in the kind you eat. It is pronounced like "yeer-oh." I don't know why, it just is.
Verdict: Awesome. I tried a gyro wrap at place appropriately called Garden Gyros. It's right across the street from Busch Gardens in Tampa.
They also have a ton of other awesome food there, including calamari rings (which I might try tomorrow.)
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see