For the first time ever I tried a gyro, as in the kind you eat. It is pronounced like "yeer-oh." I don't know why, it just is.
Verdict: Awesome. I tried a gyro wrap at place appropriately called Garden Gyros. It's right across the street from Busch Gardens in Tampa.
They also have a ton of other awesome food there, including calamari rings (which I might try tomorrow.)
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Hamburger: The Motion Picture
- Guys who own stupid expensive and stupid cheap guitars at the same time
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one