For the first time ever I tried a gyro, as in the kind you eat. It is pronounced like "yeer-oh." I don't know why, it just is.
Verdict: Awesome. I tried a gyro wrap at place appropriately called Garden Gyros. It's right across the street from Busch Gardens in Tampa.
They also have a ton of other awesome food there, including calamari rings (which I might try tomorrow.)
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing