Heard at a local four-way stop
Today while at a four-way stop, the light turned green for traffic not on my side of the light. An old man and his wife in a small blue Toyota Celica just sat there at the front of the line.
5 seconds go by...
The guy in a rat-trap primer gray Ford Thunderbird behind them starts blaring his horn..
"C'mon! MOVE! F--kin' get out of the way!" BEEEEEEEP BEE BEE BEEEEEEP!
The blue Celica slowly starts to move away with the old man cursing and waving his hands. The windows are closed.
The windows on the Thunderbird however, are open.
"F--kin' old guy, MOVE! Let's go!" BEE BEE BEEEEEP!
I laughed. I have no sympathy to those who don't pay attention to traffic lights - young or old.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?