Heard at a local four-way stop
Today while at a four-way stop, the light turned green for traffic not on my side of the light. An old man and his wife in a small blue Toyota Celica just sat there at the front of the line.
5 seconds go by...
The guy in a rat-trap primer gray Ford Thunderbird behind them starts blaring his horn..
"C'mon! MOVE! F--kin' get out of the way!" BEEEEEEEP BEE BEE BEEEEEEP!
The blue Celica slowly starts to move away with the old man cursing and waving his hands. The windows are closed.
The windows on the Thunderbird however, are open.
"F--kin' old guy, MOVE! Let's go!" BEE BEE BEEEEEP!
I laughed. I have no sympathy to those who don't pay attention to traffic lights - young or old.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984