I just noticed it was really cold in my apartment. I was complained to by the landlord last week for cranking the heat. Fug it. I cranked the heat. It's nice'n'toasty in my apartment now. I'll be out the door before noon tomorrow anyway to go see Pop so hopefully I'll be able to get out of here undetected. If I didn't mention before, Pop will be here tomorrow so we can scope out some houses.
I'll turn it down a little before I head to bed. But not much. 😉
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing