her hair is getting wet
Title of this entry comes from a song about observances.
I just came back from a test run to Tampa Int'l Airport seeing as that I'll be flying out of there on Saturday. It is very typical for me to "test" driving to a location before going there for real to do whatever it is I have to do. Even before I had GPS I always did this. I don't consider it being over-cautious, but rather exercising the tried-and-true motto of the Boy Scouts.
It is easy to see why TPA is one of the best airports in the country. It's easy to get around it, literally. You can circle the entire airport and if you miss your location, you can easily circle it again or as many times as you need to so you can get where you need to go. TPA puts up a darn good argument against IDD, which to date is my favorite airport.. but I dunno, TPA's lookin' pretty good. 🙂 I'll be sure to write about it later, with photos hopefully.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see