her hair is getting wet
Title of this entry comes from a song about observances.
I just came back from a test run to Tampa Int'l Airport seeing as that I'll be flying out of there on Saturday. It is very typical for me to "test" driving to a location before going there for real to do whatever it is I have to do. Even before I had GPS I always did this. I don't consider it being over-cautious, but rather exercising the tried-and-true motto of the Boy Scouts.
It is easy to see why TPA is one of the best airports in the country. It's easy to get around it, literally. You can circle the entire airport and if you miss your location, you can easily circle it again or as many times as you need to so you can get where you need to go. TPA puts up a darn good argument against IDD, which to date is my favorite airport.. but I dunno, TPA's lookin' pretty good. 🙂 I'll be sure to write about it later, with photos hopefully.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing