her hair is getting wet
Title of this entry comes from a song about observances.
I just came back from a test run to Tampa Int'l Airport seeing as that I'll be flying out of there on Saturday. It is very typical for me to "test" driving to a location before going there for real to do whatever it is I have to do. Even before I had GPS I always did this. I don't consider it being over-cautious, but rather exercising the tried-and-true motto of the Boy Scouts.
It is easy to see why TPA is one of the best airports in the country. It's easy to get around it, literally. You can circle the entire airport and if you miss your location, you can easily circle it again or as many times as you need to so you can get where you need to go. TPA puts up a darn good argument against IDD, which to date is my favorite airport.. but I dunno, TPA's lookin' pretty good. 🙂 I'll be sure to write about it later, with photos hopefully.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Hamburger: The Motion Picture
- Guys who own stupid expensive and stupid cheap guitars at the same time
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one