here it comes...
Yahoo! says that in the next few weeks a new faster/cleaner/safer Y! Mail is coming. I use Y! Mail. Hopefully it won't be anything too unnerving.
Here's what I'm hoping will happen with the new Y! Mail:
1. No more "resolution problem" notices when using a netbook
Every time I login to Y! Mail on my netbook:
This is really, really irritating. I want these type of notices gone forever. True, I could simply use the Classic interface and never get this notice, but I don't like Classic.
2. Advanced search without having to dig for it
The only way to get a true advanced search in Y! Mail is to use Classic. If you use New you have to search, filter, filter, filter, etc. That's annoying.
In Classic you can get an advanced search easily without jumping through hoops to get there.
I'm pretty much guaranteeing that this won't be offered at all, but hey, I can dream.
Y! Mail actually does have IMAP at present, but only for mobile.
~ ~ ~
The other bases are covered such as a speedier interface, faster access, etc. It'll be nice when that comes about because at present Hotmail is kicking Y! Mail's ass in that department with their recent redesign.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two