here's what you missed by not subscribing to the newsletter
The first newsletter has officially been mailed out. If you're not on it, here's what you missed:
Podcast update. I said where you'll be able to get them from now on.
A new book I'm working on. Were you on the newsletter you would have known what kind of book it was, and why I'm writing it in the first place.
So in short, if you're not on the newsletter, you missed out on that stuff. If you want to NOT miss out on stuff anymore, get on it.
More articles to check out
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar
- Fender Player Lead II is awful (get the III instead)