here's what you missed by not subscribing to the newsletter
The first newsletter has officially been mailed out. If you're not on it, here's what you missed:
Podcast update. I said where you'll be able to get them from now on.
A new book I'm working on. Were you on the newsletter you would have known what kind of book it was, and why I'm writing it in the first place.
So in short, if you're not on the newsletter, you missed out on that stuff. If you want to NOT miss out on stuff anymore, get on it.
More articles to check out
- NUX JTC PRO might be the best guitar looper right now
- Forgotten Fender: The Robben Ford model
- Fender Player Telecaster Limited Edition - CHEAP
- The NTTA Texas toll road experience
- Spalted maple wood guitars - why is this still a thing?
- Half a terabyte of tiny storage is cheap now
- The three watches I wear the most
- Dumb guitar on the moment: The light-up acrylic SG
- You really can't beat the value of a Glarry guitar
- Ovation acoustic clone for ridiculously cheap price