here's what you missed by not subscribing to the newsletter
The first newsletter has officially been mailed out. If you're not on it, here's what you missed:
Podcast update. I said where you'll be able to get them from now on.
A new book I'm working on. Were you on the newsletter you would have known what kind of book it was, and why I'm writing it in the first place.
So in short, if you're not on the newsletter, you missed out on that stuff. If you want to NOT miss out on stuff anymore, get on it.
More articles to check out
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago
- Fender actually came correct with the Jag-Stang this time
- $10 fix for Fender Stratocaster tight string tension problem
- Alnico vs. ceramic magnet electric guitar pickups
- This is the proper orientation for a Stratocaster knob
- 2021 Fender Player Stratocaster Limited Edition Surf Pearl
- And then there were two (guitar minimalism)
- The 2,140 Calorie milkshake