here's what you missed in newsletter #4
Newsletter #4 was sent out last Sunday, and here's what was in it:
Last chance on book discount
The book discount link was sent out for the second time, so if you weren't on the newsletter, sucks to be you. You should get on it to take advantage of other stuff I discount in the future.. that is unless you actually like paying full price. 🙂
New laws in Florida
I weighed in my opinion on a bunch of new laws Florida passed recently. If you're interested in moving to Florida, you would have found the information valuable.
My opinion on Firefox 3.5
I kinda/sorta like it.
Get on the newsletter so you can get in on the super-secret stuff I write about. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see