I haven't written a hard rock song in a quite a while. I put together my guitar studio rig just for kicks and recorded something real quick. No drums or bass, just all electric. I call it "Hero" because it's got that fanfare-style sound to it when the triple lead kicks in (heh).
This counts as my first rock song written in Florida.
[edit: all music now on my music page]
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago