Some girl messaged me from a tiny personals ad I put on craigslist. Evidently she's in one of those hey-zeus groups and one of the first things out of her mouth (it was instant messaging, visualize people.. visualize) is "have you found a church yet?"
What am I supposed to say. "No, but I'd LOVE to be in one of your little brainwashing hey-zeus groups. Yes, sir! After luring me into your CULT, convince me to give me all my money to your church by tricking me into thinking that money doesn't matter - but the church does."
Hmm, how can I reply to that politely? Don't think I can, so my response is HELL NO.
This is the second time in less than two weeks I've been approached by some hey-zeus'ified person. The first one was handing out pamphlets. The one I just encountered pretends to be single wanting to date guys and then lures them into the hey-zeus group.
Sad. Just sad.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984