Some girl messaged me from a tiny personals ad I put on craigslist. Evidently she's in one of those hey-zeus groups and one of the first things out of her mouth (it was instant messaging, visualize people.. visualize) is "have you found a church yet?"
What am I supposed to say. "No, but I'd LOVE to be in one of your little brainwashing hey-zeus groups. Yes, sir! After luring me into your CULT, convince me to give me all my money to your church by tricking me into thinking that money doesn't matter - but the church does."
Hmm, how can I reply to that politely? Don't think I can, so my response is HELL NO.
This is the second time in less than two weeks I've been approached by some hey-zeus'ified person. The first one was handing out pamphlets. The one I just encountered pretends to be single wanting to date guys and then lures them into the hey-zeus group.
Sad. Just sad.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see