Some girl messaged me from a tiny personals ad I put on craigslist. Evidently she's in one of those hey-zeus groups and one of the first things out of her mouth (it was instant messaging, visualize people.. visualize) is "have you found a church yet?"
What am I supposed to say. "No, but I'd LOVE to be in one of your little brainwashing hey-zeus groups. Yes, sir! After luring me into your CULT, convince me to give me all my money to your church by tricking me into thinking that money doesn't matter - but the church does."
Hmm, how can I reply to that politely? Don't think I can, so my response is HELL NO.
This is the second time in less than two weeks I've been approached by some hey-zeus'ified person. The first one was handing out pamphlets. The one I just encountered pretends to be single wanting to date guys and then lures them into the hey-zeus group.
Sad. Just sad.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago