Hitting the personals again
I've made the executive decision (heh) to try internet personals again. Yeah, I know what you're thinking, personals are for dweebs.. well, here's my reasons why I use them.
1. Northeastern Connecticut is not exactly the 'hot spot' for social activity. There's really not much to do around here.
2. I do not drink, therefore I do not go to bars.
3. I don't do blind dates. In every experience I've had with that, it has been an absolute disaster.
..and there are more reasons besides that, but those are the biggies.
This dweeb is using the internet personals again. Wish me luck. (grin)
More articles to check out
- Back when a 3.5" screen was good enough (and still is)
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed