Hitting the personals again
I've made the executive decision (heh) to try internet personals again. Yeah, I know what you're thinking, personals are for dweebs.. well, here's my reasons why I use them.
1. Northeastern Connecticut is not exactly the 'hot spot' for social activity. There's really not much to do around here.
2. I do not drink, therefore I do not go to bars.
3. I don't do blind dates. In every experience I've had with that, it has been an absolute disaster.
..and there are more reasons besides that, but those are the biggies.
This dweeb is using the internet personals again. Wish me luck. (grin)
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see