Hitting the personals again
I've made the executive decision (heh) to try internet personals again. Yeah, I know what you're thinking, personals are for dweebs.. well, here's my reasons why I use them.
1. Northeastern Connecticut is not exactly the 'hot spot' for social activity. There's really not much to do around here.
2. I do not drink, therefore I do not go to bars.
3. I don't do blind dates. In every experience I've had with that, it has been an absolute disaster.
..and there are more reasons besides that, but those are the biggies.
This dweeb is using the internet personals again. Wish me luck. (grin)
12 days until the next newsletter. Don't miss out.
👍 Like this article? Send a tip.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Cheap guitar collectible for end of 2021, Squier Bullet Stratocaster HT
- There's still a need for the Tascam DP-006
- This year's Thanksgiving guitar, Gretsch G5031FT Rancher
- A thing to watch out for with cheap Strat copy guitars
- Burgundy Mist makes an appearance on a very affordable Telecaster
- Two mailing address solutions we don't use but should
- Bad vision friendly watch, Casio W218
- How I feel about the phone these days as a Gen-X in the 20s
- A better green Fender Telecaster
- Living with a high mileage car (over 144,000 miles!)