Earlier this week I had to throw out a pair of jeans because a rip developed in the butt along the pocket seam that turned into a hole and well.. I don't want people looking at my underwear. There was already a hole-rip in the left knee (why it always happens first on the left I'll never know) and I can usually wear those another few months but a rip in the back is a definite no-go.
Jeans usually last me 1 to 3 years and I will only buy generics or whatever is on sale because I learned my lesson the hard way with brand name Levi's. Years ago I had 2 pair under 6 months old and both developed rips in the you-know-where section. That royally ticked me off because they were close to $40 a pair.
Now I spend $20 or less a pair and they last three times as long. My current brand of choice only because it's cheap, fits and lasts is Wrangler 5-Star.
Fine by me.
More articles to check out
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar
- Fender Player Lead II is awful (get the III instead)