Earlier this week I had to throw out a pair of jeans because a rip developed in the butt along the pocket seam that turned into a hole and well.. I don't want people looking at my underwear. There was already a hole-rip in the left knee (why it always happens first on the left I'll never know) and I can usually wear those another few months but a rip in the back is a definite no-go.
Jeans usually last me 1 to 3 years and I will only buy generics or whatever is on sale because I learned my lesson the hard way with brand name Levi's. Years ago I had 2 pair under 6 months old and both developed rips in the you-know-where section. That royally ticked me off because they were close to $40 a pair.
Now I spend $20 or less a pair and they last three times as long. My current brand of choice only because it's cheap, fits and lasts is Wrangler 5-Star.
Fine by me.
More articles to check out
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago
- Fender actually came correct with the Jag-Stang this time
- $10 fix for Fender Stratocaster tight string tension problem
- Alnico vs. ceramic magnet electric guitar pickups
- This is the proper orientation for a Stratocaster knob
- 2021 Fender Player Stratocaster Limited Edition Surf Pearl
- And then there were two (guitar minimalism)
- The 2,140 Calorie milkshake