Earlier this week I had to throw out a pair of jeans because a rip developed in the butt along the pocket seam that turned into a hole and well.. I don't want people looking at my underwear. There was already a hole-rip in the left knee (why it always happens first on the left I'll never know) and I can usually wear those another few months but a rip in the back is a definite no-go.
Jeans usually last me 1 to 3 years and I will only buy generics or whatever is on sale because I learned my lesson the hard way with brand name Levi's. Years ago I had 2 pair under 6 months old and both developed rips in the you-know-where section. That royally ticked me off because they were close to $40 a pair.
Now I spend $20 or less a pair and they last three times as long. My current brand of choice only because it's cheap, fits and lasts is Wrangler 5-Star.
Fine by me.
More articles to check out
- Fender Player Telecaster Limited Edition - CHEAP
- The NTTA Texas toll road experience
- Spalted maple wood guitars - why is this still a thing?
- Half a terabyte of tiny storage is cheap now
- The three watches I wear the most
- Dumb guitar on the moment: The light-up acrylic SG
- You really can't beat the value of a Glarry guitar
- Ovation acoustic clone for ridiculously cheap price
- Is a slide rule bezel on an aviation watch worthless?
- Glarry GTL Semi-Hollow Body guitar review