holy grail grand piano
Title of this post comes from the Alesis Fusion's first sound you get when you turn it on, the Holy Grail Grand Piano. Yes, that is what it's actually called. Don't know if I'd call it "holy", but it's pretty darn good.
Work dragged today mainly due to the reason it was very hot in the warehouse. However, I got 33 PC's cleaned up and out the door, so I did accomplish something. 🙂
I just got done jammin' on the Fusion a minute or two ago. On this particular synth I can finally do what I call a "roll" up and down the keys in C major because it has such high polyphony. In my next release, tentatively titled "Piano Power", everything is going to be piano based. No drums. No bass. Just piano. My goal is to release four songs, possibly five.
For now, I'm going to shower and then go to bed. I'm beat.
More articles to check out
- NUX JTC PRO might be the best guitar looper right now
- Forgotten Fender: The Robben Ford model
- Fender Player Telecaster Limited Edition - CHEAP
- The NTTA Texas toll road experience
- Spalted maple wood guitars - why is this still a thing?
- Half a terabyte of tiny storage is cheap now
- The three watches I wear the most
- Dumb guitar on the moment: The light-up acrylic SG
- You really can't beat the value of a Glarry guitar
- Ovation acoustic clone for ridiculously cheap price