Hope springs enternal
I've been talking with Pop just about every night. I call to see how he's doing and so on. When we were discussing the house sale thing, I told him to drop the price. So he did.
Today a couple visits the house and guess what, they might go for it, as in buy the place. How cool is that. Once again fortune may be smiling, but this time it'll be for real. The potential buyers seem to have it together a lot better compared to the previous idiot.
I'm wishing the best for Pop. He wished the best for my job situation. Hopefully before the end of the week there will be great news all around for both myself and Pop.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see