Hope springs enternal
I've been talking with Pop just about every night. I call to see how he's doing and so on. When we were discussing the house sale thing, I told him to drop the price. So he did.
Today a couple visits the house and guess what, they might go for it, as in buy the place. How cool is that. Once again fortune may be smiling, but this time it'll be for real. The potential buyers seem to have it together a lot better compared to the previous idiot.
I'm wishing the best for Pop. He wished the best for my job situation. Hopefully before the end of the week there will be great news all around for both myself and Pop.
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches