hospital follies / web site crap / tv
Pop had an appointment today to go to the hospital to have hit foot checked out. It did not go well. The healing process is proving to be extremely painful. The foot is healing, but very slowly.
I mentioned a few posts ago about the CSS scale image "em" thing, but after messing around with it, nah. Not worth it. I struggled with z-index's, absolute positioning and a whole host of other crap, then threw my hands in the air and said fuggit. I'd rather write stuff than screw around with advanced CSS techniques.
Flipping thru the channels I caught an episode of Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends. Yeah, the old original one. It was exactly as I remembered it. Firestar got the crap kicked out of her as usual, Iceman had bad jokes, Spider-Man saved the day and Aunt May was none the wiser. Great show, made me smile - that's all I ask. 🙂
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984