As part of the agreement of the sale of the house, the septic system needed some work done to it. The estimate for repair work noted earlier had a bit of sticker shock to it.
Yesterday the septic guy (with assistant) came and did what he needed to do. When he was done, the bill was a lot less than the estimate (whew!). All that needed to be done was to replace a few pipes. The tank was fine and the fields were in great shape too.
I was sort of nervous when they had to dig up a part of the yard (near the edge) for the new pipes, but the guys patched up what they dug up really nicely when they were finished. The ground is level as it was when they started and they did a great job.
One more hurdle cleared. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?