As part of the agreement of the sale of the house, the septic system needed some work done to it. The estimate for repair work noted earlier had a bit of sticker shock to it.
Yesterday the septic guy (with assistant) came and did what he needed to do. When he was done, the bill was a lot less than the estimate (whew!). All that needed to be done was to replace a few pipes. The tank was fine and the fields were in great shape too.
I was sort of nervous when they had to dig up a part of the yard (near the edge) for the new pipes, but the guys patched up what they dug up really nicely when they were finished. The ground is level as it was when they started and they did a great job.
One more hurdle cleared. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing