As part of the agreement of the sale of the house, the septic system needed some work done to it. The estimate for repair work noted earlier had a bit of sticker shock to it.
Yesterday the septic guy (with assistant) came and did what he needed to do. When he was done, the bill was a lot less than the estimate (whew!). All that needed to be done was to replace a few pipes. The tank was fine and the fields were in great shape too.
I was sort of nervous when they had to dig up a part of the yard (near the edge) for the new pipes, but the guys patched up what they dug up really nicely when they were finished. The ground is level as it was when they started and they did a great job.
One more hurdle cleared. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see