How great minds think
Ben called yesterday and we had one of which I'm sure to be many conversations concerning the whole movie thing. Of the things we talked about, here are a few:
- Prop cars
We need at least two. Ben already has a piece-of-crap '84 Cavalier station wagon which would be the hero-mobile. Another would be needed for stunt work.
- Showing the movie in an actual theater
This is something I've always wanted to do. For whatever movie I make, I want an actual showing in a real movie theater. There is a particular theater I want it to be shown in. I've already e-mailed Ben and asked that he called the theater to find out if I can actually rent it or not.
I'll be honest, I'm not looking for genius actors or anything like that... just locals who would like to be in a flick.
I also think I may have an actual storyline. I haven't started the screenplay yet but I'll get to that soon. Should be fun to write and trade ideas with Ben about it.
Oh, and that "how great minds think" thing is an inside joke. Ben and I constantly joke about how we would probably become celebrities just by acting like idiots.
More articles to check out
- I bought an Ibanez AS73, and then returned it
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time