how not to contact me
These emails landed in my inbox today:
Note the times of when they arrived. All sent within 3 minutes.
The three which are actual messages (the orange ones) are all the same message.
Never do this. Not just to me, but to anyone. Send one message, wait for a reply, and if you don't get one, then you can try alternative ways of going about it.
Like this article?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- You don't need a solar watch
- Is the Bic Soft Feel the perfect pen?
- How to find really cheap new electric guitar necks
- Ridiculous: Ibanez Altstar ALT30
- SX Hawk in Lake Placid Blue is good
- Guitar neck thickness vs. shoulder
- Goodbye 2021
- My mild obsession with pens and pencils
- SX Hawk from Rondo on the way, and why I bought it
- A big problem with many quartz digital wristwatches