how not to contact me
These emails landed in my inbox today:
Note the times of when they arrived. All sent within 3 minutes.
The three which are actual messages (the orange ones) are all the same message.
Never do this. Not just to me, but to anyone. Send one message, wait for a reply, and if you don't get one, then you can try alternative ways of going about it.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see