how not to contact me
These emails landed in my inbox today:
Note the times of when they arrived. All sent within 3 minutes.
The three which are actual messages (the orange ones) are all the same message.
Never do this. Not just to me, but to anyone. Send one message, wait for a reply, and if you don't get one, then you can try alternative ways of going about it.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago