how the night's activities went
Gig didn't happen - and to be honest I'm not upset about it.
The bar says show up at 8pm and we get on at 9pm. That didn't happen. The other band that was supposed to play first showed up at 9pm and at 9:30pm wasn't even finished setting up. It was too late to play and we wouldn't have gotten on until 10pm. So we said 'screw it' and left.
My opinion on bars:
They haven't changed. Still the same no matter where you go.
Will we still gig?
Yeah I'm sure we will. Just have to find a place that is a tad more accurate with the info on when to show up.
Okay I'm going to bed. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar