how the night's activities went
Gig didn't happen - and to be honest I'm not upset about it.
The bar says show up at 8pm and we get on at 9pm. That didn't happen. The other band that was supposed to play first showed up at 9pm and at 9:30pm wasn't even finished setting up. It was too late to play and we wouldn't have gotten on until 10pm. So we said 'screw it' and left.
My opinion on bars:
They haven't changed. Still the same no matter where you go.
Will we still gig?
Yeah I'm sure we will. Just have to find a place that is a tad more accurate with the info on when to show up.
Okay I'm going to bed. 🙂
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984