how the night's activities went
Gig didn't happen - and to be honest I'm not upset about it.
The bar says show up at 8pm and we get on at 9pm. That didn't happen. The other band that was supposed to play first showed up at 9pm and at 9:30pm wasn't even finished setting up. It was too late to play and we wouldn't have gotten on until 10pm. So we said 'screw it' and left.
My opinion on bars:
They haven't changed. Still the same no matter where you go.
Will we still gig?
Yeah I'm sure we will. Just have to find a place that is a tad more accurate with the info on when to show up.
Okay I'm going to bed. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?