i am google's bitch - part 2
Now that I have my domain mail set up proper, I'm doing the long agonizing process of moving all my mail to my Gmail account.
This is the way I do it:
1. I created a "backup" account on one of my domains.
2. Upload all old mail via IMAP.
3. Set Gmail to retrieve all old mail via POP. Keeps the timestamps this way. Very handy.
It's actually simple, but man does it take a long time to complete. I have a few thousand e-mails to transfer. Both the inbox and the "Sent" folder.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984