i am google's bitch - part 2
Now that I have my domain mail set up proper, I'm doing the long agonizing process of moving all my mail to my Gmail account.
This is the way I do it:
1. I created a "backup" account on one of my domains.
2. Upload all old mail via IMAP.
3. Set Gmail to retrieve all old mail via POP. Keeps the timestamps this way. Very handy.
It's actually simple, but man does it take a long time to complete. I have a few thousand e-mails to transfer. Both the inbox and the "Sent" folder.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two