i am google's bitch - part 2
Now that I have my domain mail set up proper, I'm doing the long agonizing process of moving all my mail to my Gmail account.
This is the way I do it:
1. I created a "backup" account on one of my domains.
2. Upload all old mail via IMAP.
3. Set Gmail to retrieve all old mail via POP. Keeps the timestamps this way. Very handy.
It's actually simple, but man does it take a long time to complete. I have a few thousand e-mails to transfer. Both the inbox and the "Sent" folder.
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone