i appreciate a contact form for the same reason i appreciate twitter/facebook
I use a contact form here for people to communicate with me primarily to prevent spambots harvesting my email address, however I do appreciate the fact that the following is true with a form:
- You cannot attach any files.
- You cannot show any images.
- You cannot customize the font.
- You cannot choose any custom font size.
- You cannot choose any custom font color.
Using a form is essentially just like text messaging. There is basically no possible way to screw it up, and that's awesome.
Both Twitter and Facebook use forms for all text communications. Thank God for this, because if people had the ability to attach files, show images and customize the font on those platforms, it would completely wreck the messaging system. I mean, c'mon, you know some dope would throw out a huge 36pt post in bright pink Comic Sans.
Formatted fonts have their place (like in documents and blogs), but not when it comes to messaging. I do sincerely appreciate it when people are forced to use plain text, because it has always been the best way to send electronic messages.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?