i guess they don't want my money
I called up the automated TECO system for People's Gas and Tampa Electric. Upon going thru the annoying long process of pressing keys trying to find your balance, I finally found the option, entered my account number and got...
A system problem has occurred. Please call back again later.
Y'know, it's really annoying when you're ready to pay your bills only to have a stupid automated system not tell you the information you need to know to, oh, I dunno.. pay the bill?
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984