i had no idea
Cool link of the moment: Florida Division of Recreation and Parks
Back in Connecticut I made it a point to visit as many state parks as I could before I left, with my personal favorite being Roseland in Woodstock Connecticut (see why here and here). I've been trying to find some good ones here in FL but the GPS hasn't pointed me towards any I really cared for.. so I decided to search for it, and -whammo- they have a whole web site dedicated towards just that. Every single one of them has a phyiscal address I can punch into the GPS so I can go check them out.
So today... is definitely a photo day. 😉 I'm hoping there are some close enough that don't charge to get in the gate.
One more note, CT also has a site listing all their parks too, however, quite a few of them are missing from the Windham County region. I know for a fact there's way more than three. (grin)
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see