i know when not to look
Make no mistake, there is a lot of sick crap on the internet. Stuff that will stick in your mind for days.. if not weeks.
Recently I was exposed to one of those shock videos. And no, I will not link it. 🙂 Let's just say I didn't get past the first 15 seconds.
These days whenever there's some shock-thing going around the internet I am content to live with the mystery and just simply don't look. I don't care if it's a photo, video or whatever it is because my eyes won't gaze upon the disgust of the internet.
In the past I wasn't like this. Periodically I would seek the gross-out stuff just for the OMG factor, like the very-old-school Goatse. And seriously.. who hasn't seen Goatse by now? If you're one of the rare few who haven't, I'll tell you right now that if you have a weak stomach - DON'T watch it. The link I gave doesn't go to it but gives a history of what it's about.
Anyway, as I said above I was exposed to yet another one of those shock-vids and absolutely stopped after 15 seconds. Years ago I would have made myself watch it all the way thru, because darn it, I'm not a wuss.
These days I will say "Yes, I am a wuss and there's crap that grosses me out and I'm not a-gonna watch it, so there." I am not ashamed to admit it and if it makes me a wuss, so be it; I don't care. 😛
More articles to check out
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar
- Fender Player Lead II is awful (get the III instead)