I still hate politics
I ran over to Technorati just to see what's up and I found the (big) link there for "Election 2004" news/blog coverage. Against my better judgement, I clicked the link.
Again, I found myself wincing at what some people wrote. "Republicans suck." "Democrats suck." "Bush sucks." "Kerry sucks." After spending about, oh, 2 minutes reading through political crap, I just stopped; it's a complete waste of my time.
I have been reminded once again that politics, while unfortunately necessary, suck. I think the only reason they exist is to give people reasons to bicker and argue about things both large and small. But maybe that's the whole point, I dunno. I just hate politics and I will be glad when the election is over so I don't have to hear about presidential elections for the next 4 years.
More articles to check out
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago
- Fender actually came correct with the Jag-Stang this time
- $10 fix for Fender Stratocaster tight string tension problem
- Alnico vs. ceramic magnet electric guitar pickups
- This is the proper orientation for a Stratocaster knob
- 2021 Fender Player Stratocaster Limited Edition Surf Pearl
- And then there were two (guitar minimalism)
- The 2,140 Calorie milkshake