I still hate politics
I ran over to Technorati just to see what's up and I found the (big) link there for "Election 2004" news/blog coverage. Against my better judgement, I clicked the link.
Again, I found myself wincing at what some people wrote. "Republicans suck." "Democrats suck." "Bush sucks." "Kerry sucks." After spending about, oh, 2 minutes reading through political crap, I just stopped; it's a complete waste of my time.
I have been reminded once again that politics, while unfortunately necessary, suck. I think the only reason they exist is to give people reasons to bicker and argue about things both large and small. But maybe that's the whole point, I dunno. I just hate politics and I will be glad when the election is over so I don't have to hear about presidential elections for the next 4 years.
More articles to check out
- It came from the ’90s: WAAF Unusual Suspects 1996
- To GPS or not to GPS?
- FM rock radio in 2020. Finally dead? Yes.
- The “Hide Away” Freddy King 11th chord
- Stop playing power chords
- What dashcam do you use? Viofo update, 300 days later
- Any good guitars for under $500?
- I bought another SX Furrian
- Metal’s continuing downward spiral
- EMF radiation danger in quartz watches – time to switch to automatic?