I still hate politics
I ran over to Technorati just to see what's up and I found the (big) link there for "Election 2004" news/blog coverage. Against my better judgement, I clicked the link.
Again, I found myself wincing at what some people wrote. "Republicans suck." "Democrats suck." "Bush sucks." "Kerry sucks." After spending about, oh, 2 minutes reading through political crap, I just stopped; it's a complete waste of my time.
I have been reminded once again that politics, while unfortunately necessary, suck. I think the only reason they exist is to give people reasons to bicker and argue about things both large and small. But maybe that's the whole point, I dunno. I just hate politics and I will be glad when the election is over so I don't have to hear about presidential elections for the next 4 years.
More articles to check out
- NUX JTC PRO might be the best guitar looper right now
- Forgotten Fender: The Robben Ford model
- Fender Player Telecaster Limited Edition - CHEAP
- The NTTA Texas toll road experience
- Spalted maple wood guitars - why is this still a thing?
- Half a terabyte of tiny storage is cheap now
- The three watches I wear the most
- Dumb guitar on the moment: The light-up acrylic SG
- You really can't beat the value of a Glarry guitar
- Ovation acoustic clone for ridiculously cheap price