I still hate politics
I ran over to Technorati just to see what's up and I found the (big) link there for "Election 2004" news/blog coverage. Against my better judgement, I clicked the link.
Again, I found myself wincing at what some people wrote. "Republicans suck." "Democrats suck." "Bush sucks." "Kerry sucks." After spending about, oh, 2 minutes reading through political crap, I just stopped; it's a complete waste of my time.
I have been reminded once again that politics, while unfortunately necessary, suck. I think the only reason they exist is to give people reasons to bicker and argue about things both large and small. But maybe that's the whole point, I dunno. I just hate politics and I will be glad when the election is over so I don't have to hear about presidential elections for the next 4 years.
More articles to check out
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar
- Fender Player Lead II is awful (get the III instead)