I still hate politics
I ran over to Technorati just to see what's up and I found the (big) link there for "Election 2004" news/blog coverage. Against my better judgement, I clicked the link.
Again, I found myself wincing at what some people wrote. "Republicans suck." "Democrats suck." "Bush sucks." "Kerry sucks." After spending about, oh, 2 minutes reading through political crap, I just stopped; it's a complete waste of my time.
I have been reminded once again that politics, while unfortunately necessary, suck. I think the only reason they exist is to give people reasons to bicker and argue about things both large and small. But maybe that's the whole point, I dunno. I just hate politics and I will be glad when the election is over so I don't have to hear about presidential elections for the next 4 years.
Like this article?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Casio F-91W cheat sheet
- Gibson's "Norlin era" electric guitars
- The proper direction for a Les Paul bridge
- The 5 types of guitars you should never buy
- List of 24.75" scale length guitars and other shorter models
- Cheap easy ways to get great vintage electric guitar tone
- Rich's recommended guitar strings for Squier Stratocasters
- What is the right way to adjust a truss rod at the heel?
- The good and bad of the Squier 2019 Classic Vibe '50s Stratocaster
- SX Hawk from Rondo on the way, and why I bought it