i thought that i would go out of my mind until a friend told me the news
I'll give a dollar* to anyone who can name the movie where the above line comes from.
I successfully transferred all the data from the Maxtor 160GB to the Hitachi 120GB. As far as I can tell everything went smoothly so I'm happy about that. The 120 works fine, is quieter and seems to access data faster. I may have lost 40GB of storage space but at least I have some assurance (hopefully) that my data will be safe for a while.. unless the drive decides to burst into flames.. which would look cool at first until the smoke detector goes off.. followed by a bout of depression that would last a few weeks knowing I lost over 100GB of stuff I wanted to save. But I don't think that will happen. 🙂
* I lied. I won't give you a dollar.
That's no moon...
Last week I bought the re-released (yet again) editions of the original Star Wars Trilogy (that's episode IV, V and VI, the ones that count). These DVD's include the orignal theatrical releases in addition to the cleaned-up versions. I was happy to get it. Each was $19.99.
Dream situation: I hope one day to find a hot girl who is totally into Star Wars. That would rock. I'd probably marry her. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two