i wanna rock rename: i play a sick repulsive electric twanger
Some questions I asked one of the younger people at work today, with the answers:
Haven't you ever seen the video for "We're Not Gonna Take It?" You know.. "What is THAT?! A TWISTED SISTER PIN!? ON YOUR UNIFORM!?"
No. Never heard of it. Heh-heh. Sounds funny.
Do you know who Dee Snider is?
He's the lead singer of Twisted Sister.
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone