i wanna rock rename: i play a sick repulsive electric twanger
Some questions I asked one of the younger people at work today, with the answers:
Haven't you ever seen the video for "We're Not Gonna Take It?" You know.. "What is THAT?! A TWISTED SISTER PIN!? ON YOUR UNIFORM!?"
No. Never heard of it. Heh-heh. Sounds funny.
Do you know who Dee Snider is?
He's the lead singer of Twisted Sister.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984