i wanna rock rename: i play a sick repulsive electric twanger
Some questions I asked one of the younger people at work today, with the answers:
Haven't you ever seen the video for "We're Not Gonna Take It?" You know.. "What is THAT?! A TWISTED SISTER PIN!? ON YOUR UNIFORM!?"
No. Never heard of it. Heh-heh. Sounds funny.
Do you know who Dee Snider is?
He's the lead singer of Twisted Sister.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago