i will continue to rub this in until i'm good and ready to stop
It's weather time again. 🙂
As of eight o'clock in the morn', the temps are..
Dayville, CT: 37° F with fog so thick it'd be difficult at best to see your hand in front of your face.
Tampa, FL: 70° and clear.
I should say that it will probably be a great day up North because the high temp will be 70. However, my point is that mornings are happening up that way that are five degrees away from freezing already.
Although cold mornings suck for most people, I suppose it all depends on how well you slept the previous night. If you wake up early and get ready allowing plenty of time before you have to leave, a cold morning feels brisk and invigorating.
Most of us don't get enough sleep, wake up ticked off and are in a foul mood. Foul, I say, foul. The buzzer on the alarm sounds like the cry of doom. And a cold morning doesn't exactly start the day off right. Most of my cold mornings in New England were like this.
These days, my mornings are much more cheery. 🙂
9 days until the next newsletter. Don't miss out.
👍 Like this article? Send a tip.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Cheap guitar collectible for end of 2021, Squier Bullet Stratocaster HT
- There's still a need for the Tascam DP-006
- This year's Thanksgiving guitar, Gretsch G5031FT Rancher
- A thing to watch out for with cheap Strat copy guitars
- Burgundy Mist makes an appearance on a very affordable Telecaster
- Two mailing address solutions we don't use but should
- Bad vision friendly watch, Casio W218
- How I feel about the phone these days as a Gen-X in the 20s
- A better green Fender Telecaster
- Living with a high mileage car (over 144,000 miles!)