i will continue to rub this in until i'm good and ready to stop
It's weather time again. 🙂
As of eight o'clock in the morn', the temps are..
Dayville, CT: 37° F with fog so thick it'd be difficult at best to see your hand in front of your face.
Tampa, FL: 70° and clear.
I should say that it will probably be a great day up North because the high temp will be 70. However, my point is that mornings are happening up that way that are five degrees away from freezing already.
Although cold mornings suck for most people, I suppose it all depends on how well you slept the previous night. If you wake up early and get ready allowing plenty of time before you have to leave, a cold morning feels brisk and invigorating.
Most of us don't get enough sleep, wake up ticked off and are in a foul mood. Foul, I say, foul. The buzzer on the alarm sounds like the cry of doom. And a cold morning doesn't exactly start the day off right. Most of my cold mornings in New England were like this.
These days, my mornings are much more cheery. 🙂
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp